Do you want to work on the latest audit software for an ambitious scale-up in the heart of Amsterdam?
Dit ga je doen
Datasnipper is a fast-growing Amsterdam based scale-up growing to over 100.000 active users over the past 3 years. The team at Datasnipper is slowly taking over the audit world and now looking for a new Software Engineer who likes to work on revolutionary new features within Datasnipper’s software solution.
Datasnipper is building an intelligent Audit platform which automates complex and repetitive audit tasks. Through features such as document matching and document search Datasnipper allows auditors to save hours on their daily administrative tasks making Datasnipper an essential part of their toolbox.
As Software Engineer at this ambitious audit scale-up you will be working in a young and progressive development team. Here you will work on improving existing functionality and the customer experience, but you will also have the possibility to work on brand-new features that will be used by over 100.000 auditors over 72 countries. In your role you will work directly with the CTO and senior developers and have plenty of freedom to propose new features and work on new features by yourself.
In this role as Software Engineer you will have end-to-end responsibility over new product features. You will also play an essential role in improving the sales and development process of new features by working directly with the marketing and customer service departments. We are always looking for process improvements and ways to make our marketing and customer service more effective, so all suggestions will be welcomed.
The focus of your role will be on the creation and development of new features that directly add value for users. In parallel you will contribute to the improvement of existing features where you will work directly with a variety of stakeholders, making a team spirit, proactive mindset, and effective time management skills essential for the job.
The ideal Software Engineer has:
To be successful in your job it is important you will be able to bring:
- A higher university (HBO or WO) degree in Software Engineering or similar programs
- A minimum of 2+ years of work experience as a Software Engineer in a project environment
- Knowledge and experience with Azure, Kubernetes, C# and .NET
- A desire to help colleagues; to build something together as a team
- A proactive and flexible mindset
- Experience with working in an international environment
To support you in becoming an even better developer Datasnipper offers you the following:
- Ability to work on your professional and personal goals
- A comfortable international environment in the center of Amsterdam
- Possibility to partly work from home
- Company events, drinks and lunches
- Salary between €3.500 and €5.000 per month
Interested in the role or still in doubt? Feel free contact us for more details, no need to add your CV. We will always reach out to you within 1 working day to answer all your questions. There is no harm in trying, right?
Werken bij Codefield
- Leuker en uitdagender werk.
- Meer vrije tijd of meer salaris.
- Beter in je vak worden.
- Een eerlijke en transparante samenwerking.
Heb je interesse in deze functie of twijfel je nog? Reageren kan met of zonder CV. Wij nemen binnen 1 werkdag contact met je op om al jouw vragen te beantwoorden. Niet geschoten is altijd mis toch?
Codefield - You deserve it..Reageer nu